Black Garlic Guacamole
Makes: 4 to 6 servings
- Black Garlic (We used 2 heaped teaspoons of the paste)
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ ripe tomato, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 4 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 to 2 serrano chillies, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander (leaves and tender stems) 2 cloves black garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and scoop out avocado.
- Mash avocado and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Chill before serving.